Wednesday 31 October 2012

Male Performance look


Now that I that I have put together my cast list and chosen the male role for my performance character- Danny Barley, I have been able to focus my research on two specific styles that I know will suit Danny down with what I would like him to wear.  


James Franco- is a very famous and well known actor, film maker, teacher and author. He has appeared in films such as Spiderman, 127 hours and Rise of the planet of the Apes.
His very rugged yet modish style brings across a fashion statement from 60's, and also in some other music videos that I have watched from one of my chosen genres- Adult contemporary.
                                                                                     

Ray Quinn- isn’t a very well known artist, but was most famous for being on X factor, and bringing out his only swing album called 'Doing It My Way'. 
He is however very admired in the theatrical business.  He has a very smooth, sexy 60's swagger going on, something which also links back to both my genres- Adult contemporary and Pop.




I have asked Danny to wear a specific black suit and a white shirt, no cufflinks and his sophisticated black shoes. I am not to sure whether I would like him to wear a bow tie, or a simple black tie. That’s something that I will chose on the first day of filming. I feel that this image is appropriate as it links to the set style I have chosen, follows Adult contemporary, but is a different image to how James Morrison is featured in the original video

No comments:

Post a Comment