Monday 29 October 2012

My cast list for my Music Video

The Genres of music which make the song I have chosen are Adult contemporary, and Pop.
From this I have been able to create two different structures to my music video. A Performance side which will include two artists, my friends Danny and Iona.
And a Narrative side being shown by my other friend Lucy.





Danny Barley
Danny will  present my male singer in my music video. He is a very talented musician, and will always put 100% work and effort into what he is doing. With his dashingly good looks, polished characteristics, and smooth style, he has everything I am trying to present in the song I have chosen.





















Iona Gladwin
Iona will present my female artist. She is also a very talented musician, and loves to get her hands stuck into everything, making all the work she does outstanding.
Iona has a very delicate, sophisticated style upon herself, a popular 60's female look. An image I am trying to present in my music video.















Lucy Clark
Lucy will be acting out the narrative story in my music video. Lucy is very petite, giving a natural appearance. The story I have created presents a young innocent girl fascinated with nature, and the world itself. I feel that Lucy would bring across both personality, and characteristics I am looking for within an character being the main focal point of my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment