Monday 29 October 2012

Chosen locations

Location .1. North Ferriby Foreshore
Ferriby Foreshore is one of the best places I know to catch the sun setting, and rising. I am hoping that it will help to catch the narrative story to my music video.   




Location .2. North Ferriby Woodland
Ferriby Woodlands, is also a perfect filming location for my narrative story.
It has the most stunning walk ways, Views of the sun setting through the trees, and you can capture the  natural beauty of a woodland. I am hoping that it will help set the scene of my narrative story for my music video.  



Location .3. Wyke College Theatre 
I thought that the theatre at my college is the perfect location to shot my performance side to my music video. It has a massive dance floor, with a black drop set. I am able to borrow lamps which I am hoping to us to capture and create the 60's vintage look.
I also have the use of the lighting in the theatre. Whilst doing some practice test shots, I will be trying out different lighting with my stage appearance.


Location.4. Hessle Forshore
I thought that this location would be the perfect place to film my narrative story. The location has three stunning pond/river locations dotted round. It has the right characteristics that I have been looking for, the natural lighting is displayed through the trees.

       













No comments:

Post a Comment