Friday 16 November 2012

Photos of Filming in the theatre

Preparation for filming 

 Having the right look for my music video, and making sure that the lighting was in the right place without casting a shadow, or making my performers look shinny on camera.
Danny going through some of the lyrics to the song.
 In case my performers forgot their lyrics in one particular places, I wrote the lyrics on a white board which was in the Theatre. It was very useful.

I had people helping me with memorizing the lyrics, bringing down equipment, and styling my performers hair, and doing makeup.

Filming 
A shot of me filming Iona whilst shooting one of my main shots within my music video.
Making sure that the lighting was the right colour, and not casting a shadow over Danny and Iona's faces.

Setting up, getting in a few practice shots, Letting Iona have a run through the lyrics of my song.
My friend Claudia, went round taking some extra photos of the set out, and Iona performing while I carried on doing some filming. 


No comments:

Post a Comment