Monday 26 November 2012

Narrative filming images

Location .1. Hessle Foreshore

Whilst taking some of the shots with Lucy, the wind managed to send ripples down the pond. It was something I didn't expect to happen, but it made such an impact when capturing shots. 

Because this location is a public place, I had difficult trying to do continuous filming as dog owners and walkers kept wondering into the shots.  
It was quite a windy day when we went filming, and that made another impact on my filming as it created  effects that I never thought of using or placing in my music video. 

I found when I was filming Lucy that she brought across the character I am trying to portray in my music video. But also added her own approach.  


Location .2. Ferriby Woodland
We then carried on filming at Ferriby woodland. I wanted to be there before the sun seated so I could get some shots with Lucy capturing the sun seating through the trees.  






I'd decided to change Lucy's look in this location. Trying to add an innocent side to the character. 


Trying to make Lucy show emotions through her eyes, and her facial expressions.


Capturing the sun seating through the trees whilst filming. 




No comments:

Post a Comment